Suns-Lakers Game!

 So, on Friday we went to the Suns opening game vs the lakers. I surprised Jimmy with tickets because I knew how much he wanted to go. We had another amazing time. I swear, I think it is impossible to not enjoy a game. I mean, it always sux when your team loses and the suns did in fact lose, but it was still fun. We sat dead center of the stadium and were on the very last row. IT WAS AWESOME!! If you are going to sit on the top, you might as well do it on the very top. We were able to get up and down so easily because there was a walk way right behind us. It was really nice. We loved where we sat. And we are looking to go more often now, as those seats are so cheap. Such a good night! I love you Slim! I am glad we got to go!



Comments

Popular Posts