What a month!
To My Beautiful Wife,
The month of November has been crazy. It started off pretty good with your birthday, the BYU football game, then our second anniversary, then HP 7 and then off course we can't forget about the incredible event last night! Lets recap...
November 4th, 1987. Your birthday was a good day. It started off like any other normal day. I did offer to make you breakfast, but you declined and settled for your favorite honey-wheat English muffins instead (I thought you liked my cooking). Then you left to go watch Hazel and Speed and I left for school. After around 4pm, I met up with you all at Jacob's and Carri's and after I destroyed everyone in Golden Eye for about an hour, we left for your favorite place, The Cheese Cake Factory. After dinner with everyone we came home and because I am the husband that I am =) I had balloons and other birthday things waiting for you. So glad that I am the guy you have to spend the rest of your b-days with =) I love you.
Next in the lineup was the BYU football game. Can't say much about that other than perfect. We got to Utah safely, had a great first night with all of the Webb's, stayed at the Ketcheson's beautiful home, saw Jacob get baptized, and watched BYU destroy UNLV. (53-7 I think?) The trip back down was great too.
Our 2nd anniversary was fun. Although we didn't do anything out of the ordinary, it was great to be with you and just talk about our past, read over some old notes we shared with each other, and just remember why we got married. =) You're the best.
Harry Potter 7... What an excellent movie. Even though I have only read 3 of the 7 books and I can only name 5 or 6 characters, I loved the movie. I think they did a great job with it. It was fun to go with you, your two bros and Carri and wait at the theater opening night. I really enjoyed it and thankfully you also enjoyed it. Can't wait to see the next one with ya.
Now, in my opinion and I think it is safe to say your opinion too, the best part about November and quite possibly our lives. I begged you for about ten minutes yesterday to take a pregnancy test, and what do you know? YOU ARE PREGNANT. YESSSSSS!! We have been waiting but the wait is over. I can not wait to start raising our children with you. What an adventure it will be! Early August our lives will change forever, and I can't wait.
WOW. This month has been a blast. We are so lucky and fortunate for all of these things. I am glad you are my wife and that we get to share our lives with each other for the rest of time. Thanks for being there for me all the time. Sorry I don't blog as much as you would like. You truly are the best, really...You are. And thanks for willing to gain like 50 lbs as you go through the next nine months of your life so that we can have a child. I love you.
Ohh yeah, Monday Night Football tomorrow!!! One more thing to add to this great month of November. And next month is Christmas in NY!!! What a great way to finish the year. Love ya sweetie....=)
Oh, Kathy! and Jimmy! So very very very happy and excited for you and your growing family. We loved having you in your home and look forward to future visits. love you!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys. I'm glad to have been a part of such a great month. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteThanks Slim =)
ReplyDeleteSOOOO EXCITED TO HAVE A BABY!!!!!!!
Um What!?! That is exciting news!!! Congrats you guys!!! Aw you guys are going to have such a cute little baby! So excited for you guys!!!
ReplyDelete