1st Time Pregger!

It's still hard for me to believe that this news of me being pregnant is actually true. I keep feeling like I am going to wake up and come back down to reality. It's been about two weeks since the news and according to pregnancy math, I am about 7 weeks along. I could not be more happy. As almost everyone knew, we have definitely been wanting this. I feel just about every emotion possible (well except for the mad and sad ones)... I feel scared, excited, anxious, blessed... the list can go on. Most of all though, I feel joy. I can't help but smile always. I AM JUST SO EXCITED!!!!

It is also so amazing to know too, that Jimmy is right there with me. He is going to be the best father ever. I couldn't be more grateful to him.
So here we go. Another big chapter of our story is upon us. We are happy and healthy and could not have asked for a better Christmas gift!

The night we found out!


On the road to becoming fat =)

Comments

Popular Posts