It's a Girl!!!!

So much for some myths out there! Just because I haven't even thrown up once does not mean that it's a boy!!! I was pretty sure going in, that it was going to be a baby boy and I was shocked when the lady giving the Ultra Sound told us it was "her" femur! But despite the shock we both couldn't be more excited! IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!! I can't wait to see her beautiful face!!!!! SOOO HAPPY!!! =) =)
 And even more importantly the doc said everything looks excellent! Woo woo!!!!

Here are some cool pics from the 3D Ultra Sound!
~Oh and P.S. to those who want to buy gifts.... yellow, yellow, yellow!!!! ... hehe I'm not that big on pink =)



Jimmy already thinks she looks like me!!!! hahaha

I love her little hand!!!

Comments

  1. ah! that skeleton one is weird! she looks cute on the face one! thanks for showing me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts