The BEST Relief!!
The question that people have been asking me the most lately has been, "Have you felt the baby move yet?" And every time I have had to sadly say no. And then I would usually hear, "Wow, really?! That's weird." But not anymore people!!!! =) About a week ago I thought I felt something but wasn't too sure but yesterday I DEFINITELY felt this little baby move! It felt like a snake sliding through my belly. It was the coolest feeling ever!! It was actually during my interview at Tutor Time. So I couldn't celebrate until I had left the building =) I was getting worried because it says in my book that some women can feel the baby at only 16 weeks and I am 22! But now I am no longer worried and I am very excited that I know she is moving around in there. It might sound crazy but I already feel such a strong connection between us! =)
As for the job, I got it! I am actually pretty excited. My most favorite job that I ever had was being the head teacher of the 1 year old room at Kiddie Academy. I had my own room, schedule, I loved the teacher that worked with me, and most importantly I LOVED those 8 babies. I felt so close to each and every one of them and they made me feel so special when they would come in, in the morning or cry when I had to leave the room. Ahh just thinking about it, makes me miss that summer job! Anyways, I am excited because I have been offered the position of the head teacher of the toddler room at tutor time! The toddlers are 1-2 years old so it will be the same age as the job before! So I hope it has many similarities. My first day is technically Tuesday though I have to go in for a bit on Monday. I am so anxious/excited/nervous. But this will be good, cuz we are in desperate need of a job and it sounds like it is going to be just like my other job! So hopefully everything works out well!
I am very thankful that I have this opportunity. I was a bit nervous considering the fact that I'm prego but for some miracle lol I am not THAT fat because they could not even tell =)
As for the job, I got it! I am actually pretty excited. My most favorite job that I ever had was being the head teacher of the 1 year old room at Kiddie Academy. I had my own room, schedule, I loved the teacher that worked with me, and most importantly I LOVED those 8 babies. I felt so close to each and every one of them and they made me feel so special when they would come in, in the morning or cry when I had to leave the room. Ahh just thinking about it, makes me miss that summer job! Anyways, I am excited because I have been offered the position of the head teacher of the toddler room at tutor time! The toddlers are 1-2 years old so it will be the same age as the job before! So I hope it has many similarities. My first day is technically Tuesday though I have to go in for a bit on Monday. I am so anxious/excited/nervous. But this will be good, cuz we are in desperate need of a job and it sounds like it is going to be just like my other job! So hopefully everything works out well!
I am very thankful that I have this opportunity. I was a bit nervous considering the fact that I'm prego but for some miracle lol I am not THAT fat because they could not even tell =)
Congrats on landing a job you will love! Keep that little baby happy and healthy!
ReplyDeleteShe's probably so petite like her mommy that it's hard to feel her movements. Congratulations on the job - You're perfect for it. Those lucky toddlers... :)
ReplyDelete