Happy Girl!


Lexi is starting to smile alot more!!! So yesterday I decided to do a small photo shoot with her which I gotta say put me in the best mood ever!

I also decided that this little photo shoot should be a thank you to her aunts! Since she has been born, all of her aunts have been so amazing to her. Holding, helping her (and me!) and giving her lots of goodies! So I decided to put an auntie shirt on her to take the pics!(the bunny balnket, which she LOVES, is a gift from her aunt Crystal!) I usually don't like pink but I must say, I think she is absolutely adorable in this little shirt and bow lol!! hehe we love our little Lexi!! Yay for smiles!










Comments

  1. To quote Hazel: "She's so cute! She has a pink hairbow. Is that my pink hairbow?" lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a cutie - And looks a whole lot like her mommy! I can't wait to meet her.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! i cant wait for you to meet her either! 2 months!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts