Family in AZ!
For Christmas this year, Tommy, Holly, Beckham, Mia, Grandma, and Grandpa all came to Arizona to visit and be with the rest of us Arizonians!
It was so fun spending time with everyone.
This is mostly just a picture blog since I am getting sick of blogging lol.
Since Jimmy was working the first Friday, I came down to Phoenix with the kids to be with everyone.
At Jakes
That day we went to the park. It was so nice out.
This is the next day in our home and here the kids are waiting for Grandma and Grandpa to arrive at any minute!
Sunday before Christmas.
Like every year, I wish we got some more and better pictures of us all dressed up.
Oh well...
The next few are just some randoms at our house after Holly and Tom got there.
Making snowman ornaments
Lexi liked Holl'ys snowman so much she hung it on the tree =)
The night before Christmas Eve we walked over and fed the ducks at the pond near our house.
It was a lot of fun.
More to come!








































You guys have such a great family!
ReplyDeleteSo fun!! I'm glad you had family with you for Christmas!
ReplyDelete