Jambo!!
In the end of February Cari and I took the kids to an indoor amusement park in Phoenix called, Jambo.
We were a little bit nervous if it would be worth it or not but oh my goodness! It was awesome!
I mean one of the best perks about it was that almost NO body else was there, but still, I was just so impressed and so glad that's where we decided to go.
The place had a pretty decent selection of little rides for kids and then they even had a small roller coaster which I have to say, was actually pretty freaking fast. We couldn't stop laughing when the kids rode it because it was just so much faster than we had expected!
They also had arcade games, a jungle gym sort of thing, laser tag, and mini golf.
Yes, the kids were in heaven.
Another thing that was really nice, was that there were quite a few employees working, so the kids could just hop on and off rides like no big deal. At the end when we were more familiar with the place and the kids were starting to disperse, Lexi just would go up to a ride herself (mostly the swings) and do it over and over again.
It was really cool.
And of course I took way too many pictures, so here are ones, mainly of just my kiddos ,so it's not a complete overload... well it will be anyways lol
Thanks so much Cari, it was such a fun day. Oh! And we also got to get some Zuppas afterward. Ahh, never gets old....
The Swings!
The "Choo choo"
Jungle Gym!
Monkey Barrels
The Boat ride
That Fast and Crazy Roller coaster!
Haha I love this one of Lexi looking over at Iz
Some of the Games
Mini Golf
Snack Break
Elephant Ride
That's it!
So much fun!































Comments
Post a Comment