M&M Cookies!

One of my new favorite things to do is to go on allrecipes.com and find new recipes. Then, after I have found a recipe that I want to try, I honestly just love to sit and read the different reviews and tips from all the different comments. Sometimes I get so caught up that I will have spent over an hour just reading the comments. I find that they are so interesting and almost always helpful... except for the chicken Marsala one that I tried last weekend =(. Any who, one of my favorite things to make since I was a little girl has always been cookies. I honestly think I am a better baker than cook. I think making cookies is so fun and there are just so many fun varieties! And recently I have found a new recipe that I just love! Usually when I bake something, I have enough will power to not eat it. However, these cookies are an exception! Every time I make them, I find myself sneaking into our cookie jar for just "one more". I think this is the only kind of cookie that I always end up eating more of than Jimmy!



They are these big M&M sugar cookies. And they are fun because usually the general grocery stores provide different color M&M's for the different holidays. I am excited to make Easter ones, even though I know that I must give them away or I will certainly gain some pounds. It is so fun to be in the kitchen! Yay for new recipes!

Comments

  1. I agree. You are really good at making cookies and those look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts