1 and a Half!
Life has been CRAZY so there's been no time to blog, but now I finally have some time! Almost a month has gone by now but Jimmy and I past our 1 and a half year mark! Call us crazy to first realize it and celebrate it, but we thought it was cute =). I am so lucky to have Jimmy in my life. He is without a doubt, a perfect match for me. I am a lucky girl. I have been really busy with school and during the spring term I would get home around 9 at night or around 6 (depending on what day it was). Well on the weekend of our 1 and a half, I came home on Friday to find, my fav flowers (lilies), candles, dinner, and an amazing loving husband waiting for me. =)

We had such a fun night and then the next day, we enjoyed a great day at the beach together and then had a picnic at the beach for dinner. It was incredibly windy but we didn't care and went through the dinner all the way to the smores at the end! It is going to be hard to not be able to go to our spot on the beach when we move. We just love going to this spot and having dinner or smores or just late nights watching the ocean. It's amazing how the ocean never gets dull or boring. Anyways, here are some pics. I hope that we continue to have these fun times where we are just silly and in love. Yay 1 and a half!

We had such a fun night and then the next day, we enjoyed a great day at the beach together and then had a picnic at the beach for dinner. It was incredibly windy but we didn't care and went through the dinner all the way to the smores at the end! It is going to be hard to not be able to go to our spot on the beach when we move. We just love going to this spot and having dinner or smores or just late nights watching the ocean. It's amazing how the ocean never gets dull or boring. Anyways, here are some pics. I hope that we continue to have these fun times where we are just silly and in love. Yay 1 and a half!
Comments
Post a Comment