Baby!!!

So at least we know the baby really is real now =)
Jimmy and I experienced one of the best days of our lives today, as we got to not only hear the beautiful heart beat of our little baby but got to see him/she too =). It was very unexpected when Dr. Branamann told us we could get an ultra sound today and we were just so it excited that it made the long waiting periods totally worth it! We first went in, I peed, we waited, saw the nurse, we waited, met with Dr. Branamann (who we absolutely adore!) and waited... got some lovely exams, waited, got some blood taken, waited, and then got to see and hear a miracle about 2 hours later! Definitely the coolest moment ever! We were both just so taken  back with happiness and amazement. We just can't help but feel so blessed.

We were also very happy to know that everything seems to be going great and the doctor says, so far there are no problems! It makes everything so much more real now and we couldn't be happier! We can't wait to see you baby!! =)

Comments

  1. Can't wait til July! We are going to do great =) Especially you, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already totally cute. Can't tell if he/she looks more like Kathy or Jimmy. Maybe I'll be able to tell after the next ultrasound;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha my guess is it's more like Jimmy =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what happened to the comment I made when you posted this. I'll try again.
    This is one of the clearest ultrasounds I've ever seen - Isn't that amazing! He's a cutie. I am sososososososo EXCITED for you two/three! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, I love the nice long instrument right in front of you. Makes me chuckle. Maybe i am just very immature. hehe
    Make sure you post when you feel the baby kick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts