Happy Groundhog's Day!
For some reason I have always loved groundhogs day. It just seems to always put me in a good mood. Maybe it's because in high school, I have such good memories walking the halls with Karen, screaming happy groundhog's day or "save the groundhogs!" (they were trying to capture them in the courtyard at the time) Anyways it's groundhog's day once again and for no particular reason I am in a great mood. I love holidays and I think they are fun to celebrate. I am going to think of a good tradition to start for this one. That is all. =)
Hey, we have a great tradition - We celebrate Roger's birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd we love the movie, Groundhog Day, so sometimes we squeeze it in around this time. That hasn't happened yet this year...
How are you feeling?
Oh wow! Please tell him Happy Birthday for us! I am feeling really good =) I think Iv'e gotten lucky!
ReplyDelete