Valentine's Day!


Jimmy and I had a fabulous valentines this year. All though, so far they have all been wonderful =) 2006 was in NY, 2007 was in CA, 2008 was unfortunately apart (he was in Iraq), 2009 was in HA, as was 2010, and now 2011 was in AZ! We are just making it around the states I guess!

At first we thought that we should go away some place, not too far but somewhere new. But then we decided for lots of reasons, that it would be best to stay here in our cute little home. And it was perfect. I won't write a lot but it was a perfect night I think, for the last valentines that we will have together without children! We had really yummy treats, a very romantic atmosphere, and just a really really good time!

Here are some pics of the holiday!

Strawberry Orange Smoothies!

Our awesome romantic living room, with the beautiful flowers Jimmy got me (and yummy chocolates!)

We made the cookies on Sunday and of course we had to have PIZZA!!! =) and then my personal fav... chocolate covered strawberries!
Lol he will never cease to make strange faces

Like I said, an amazing day/night. I am such a lucky girl. I love you Jimmy!

Comments

  1. The cookies were adorable. Good job with all the hearts and cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts