Little Lovely Lexi

Well I have to say for the record that I absolutely love my daughter. Its kind of on the brink of obsession. I can NOT get enough of her! Yesterday she fell asleep in the swing by herself and I didn't rock her like I usually do when I know she is tired and I was kinda sad that I didn't get that cuddle time! (still rocked her tho... even tho she was already sleeping!) She is already getting so big. She smiles all the time now, watches her hands constantly, is following things so well with her pretty little eyes, is so much better on her own, and burps so fast! Its so crazy how much she is changing. Oh and did I mention, she's sleeping 10-11 hours a night?! =)

Other things that I probably should note for the record since I'm terrible at keeping a journal (which i really should change)

She poops around the clock (everytime she eats!)
She is starting to really love her pacifier... alittle nervous about this
She loves to take baths in what I think i ridiculously cold water but she hates when its too warm
She is starting to make the funniest noises and faces. Yesterday she has commenced what I like to call the gorilla face... picture to document below
And she still does not really like to sit or lay back (tho she actually has become quite fond of her swing and boppy pillow)



This would be her new "gorilla" face


getting ready for church


FIRST time in jeans!


She is seriously the cutest little baby girl in the world. And I think she has become a very good and relaxed baby. I guess I won't really know until I can compare her to the next one but as for right now, I think I'm pretty dang lucky! She is so amazing and I have never been happier in my life. =)

Comments

  1. I love the picture with her and Jimmy. I loved taking pictures of the boys with bret when they were napping. There is something so amazing when daddy's spend this special time with their children. for a moment there, looking at your pictures it made me miss having my kids that little! but only for a moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe ya it always makes me happy to see them two together =) and don't worry you can always watch our younger kiddies (soon there will be more than one) anytime you want!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts