Easter Day!
Lexi's first Easter was so fun! I truly love holidays. There is nothing better than family and holidays! They always make me feel so at peace and so grateful for the loved ones I have in my life. I also personally love Easter. I think it such a sacred and special holiday as it focuses on the Savior and all that he has done for us. I think it is beautiful and wonderful that we can celebrate life after death. It brings me so much joy. So it was a very happy and fun weekend for us.
Jimmy and I opted to just get Lexi a basket and some eggs since she does not eat candy yet. I was going to get her a cute little stuffed animal too but Grandpa Cox and Debbie beat me to it. They sent her a cute snugly little pink bunny which she loves! So I was very grateful for that. Lexi also loved playing with the eggs. It was cute to watch as she would chase them around on the floor.
A quick synopsis of our weekend goes as follows...
Jimmy and I dyed eggs together on Saturday. Nothing fancy but we had fun. We went to Jake and Cari's ward for Church on Sunday. This way we could have an earlier dinner, which was seriously fantastic! I thought everything was super yummy! We had an Easter egg hunt afterwards and it was cute. Then, we skyped with the grandparents for a bit. We also took a walk and watched a short video about Christ. It was a great day!










She's BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDelete