First "Official" Momma's Day!!


Being a mother has seriously surpassed the goodness of what I have imagined since I was a little girl. It really is the most amazing thing. I am so so blessed to have my beautiful little Lexi in my life. I am also so blessed to have such an incredible mother who has, I am sure, taught me everything that I am actually doing good in Lexi's life. Because of my mother, I now can follow in her example and hopefully do half as good a job as she did.

This Mother's day was wonderful, even though I had some weird eye problem and did not feel well. I got to sleep in (wooo hooo!), Jimmy made me a delicious breakfast (my favorite), and I got pretty flowers from my amazing mother in law and my husband. I definitely felt appreciated and it was very nice. I have such an awesome life and seriously the most amazing people in it!


Me and Lexi had a little photo shoot... still nothing close to professional but thats ok, right? =)




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts