New York New York
Besides Lexi, the trip was pretty wonderful. New York is absolutely beautiful and I enjoyed seeing the green everyday. Plus right now all the flowers are in bloom. It was so gorgeous. Lexi and I got to be with both sides of the family a lot and Lexi LOVED being with everyone. She honestly warmed up pretty quick to every body. It was also so nice for me to be with Karen again. Wish she would just move here!!!! Also, we got to see the Ketchesons and that was so fun!
Not going to do a day by day synopsis but we got to go to the danbury mall, eat at the cheesecake factory (no I'm still NOT sick of it!), see the turtles at Bowdoin, go to the park, go for a walk around Karen's neighborhood, spend lots of time at both Grandma's houses, go down by Hudson river and eat at Shadows, and I got to go out two nights, one with just me and Kare, and the next with the girls. It was a fun trip!
As for the plane rides, Lexi was so good! She was even good on the way to and from the airport which is 2 hours! I was very proud. The ride there, we were surrounded by a drama club from a Phoenix high school and so there were alot of 16-17 kids who just loved Lexi. She enjoyed the attention. The plane ride back home, the attendant was very nice and let me stand with her in the back with the light off so she could fall asleep. I thought for a second though that we were going to have to land somewhere besides Phoenix because some girl literally passed out cold two rows ahead of us. It was pretty serious I guess and as soon as we landed, paramedics came on the plane and took her off. Thank goodness we were close enough to home that we got to land like normal. I hope that girl is okay. Lexi slept through all of it.
We are happy to be home to our wonderful Jimmy. We missed him so much.
Pics in no particular order!











I love the photos! It was a treat to spend some time with you.
ReplyDeleteIt definitely was!
ReplyDelete