Father's Day!


We love our Jimmy. He is such an amazing father to Lexi and a husband to me. Lexi seriously loves him to pieces. She cries now when he leaves for work in the morning! And every day around 5 when I hear the car in the driveway, and I ask "where's da da?" she looks all around and gets super excited because she knows that he is back home. It is so fun to see her face light up when she sees him walk in the door!

He always makes her laugh and it is one of my favorite things in the world to see them both playing and laughing together. 

As for our father's day synopsis. Lexi first, made her daddy a card with her hand print on it. We used green paint on a paper plate to do this. Everything went well and it was so cute! However, when I went to go put the paint away, I came back to a green little monster with green hand prints on the kitchen floor and walls. She must haven seen me disregard the extra paint on the plate in the garbage can because it was obvious that she had retrieved it lol.

We then made Jimmy pancake smileys for breakfast, had a nice quiet morning, went to church where Jimmy scored some home made cookies, and then we had chicken parm for dinner and watched the NBA finals with Bret. Hope you had a good day babe! We love you!







Comments

Popular Posts