Unfailing Support
Today, as I was sorting out yet another problem, the doorbell rang. Looking out the peep hole, I saw a guy with a package so I opened the door. Turned out that the package the guy was holding was actually my favorite sandwich from Jimmy Johns. My oh so sweet husband had surprised me with a very yummy lunch.
I have an amazing husband and am so grateful for the unwavering love and support he has for me. I have had a tough couple of weeks lately and he has made everything seem much lighter by showing me that in the end, the matter what happens right now, he will always be by my side. I love having an eternal companion. I love that it is my best friend. I love being in love. And I love knowing that we will forever be a team.
I have an amazing husband and am so grateful for the unwavering love and support he has for me. I have had a tough couple of weeks lately and he has made everything seem much lighter by showing me that in the end, the matter what happens right now, he will always be by my side. I love having an eternal companion. I love that it is my best friend. I love being in love. And I love knowing that we will forever be a team.
What a sweetheart! I hope you're feeling better. love you!
ReplyDelete