Happy Happy News From Us!!!

With this story, it is hard to know where to start or even what to say at all, because I feel any word can not do it justice and would ruin its magnitude. I guess that just goes to show, just how emotionally attached I have been to this experience. My brother Jacob, would probably say that was and is a bad thing. Maybe he is right. Either way, the last couple months have definitely impacted me in very big ways. They also have concluded that baby # 2 on its way!!!

YES! We are expecting!! =) And our due date is May 8th, 2013. We seriously could not be happier or more excited about this, especially because we sincerely did not think this would be the outcome. We had some complications in the beginning and at a couple points, I honestly thought, I was losing the baby. However, the baby and me are doing fine now =) We really are so so blessed.

I wrote down what I will always call, my miracle of a story, in detail and I was going to post it but I feel like it is probably way to detailed to put on the public internet, so if you would like to read the details of what happened the last couple months, I would totally be willing to share the long version. I have to say though, it wasn't anything too crazy but for me, it was a very hard time and like I said, to me it will always be a special miracle.

Here is the pic of our little bun in the oven! Again, we couldn't be more happy!!! Baby # 2 we love you so much already!!




Oh and for the record, this baby has been kicking my trash. I can't believe how sick I have been the last couple weeks and also HOW TIRED! Oh my goodness! There are days where it is an accomplishment to just open my eyes and lift my head! Next week, the first trimester is over and I am hoping hoping hoping it says goodbye to the nausea and it is the return of my much needed energy!!!!

Comments

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! SO VERY VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! and congratulations to you too! Just saw that Megan's baby was born!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts