The Green Beans Can



I cannot figure out for the life of me why.... but Lexi has become pretty attached/obsessed with a particular green beans can. At some point every single day, I will find her carrying it around or somewhere in the house (the playroom, her room, on our bed, etc.) I have also found her crying a couple times where she is sitting on the ground next to the can. I can only assume that she is dropping it on her toes by mistake?

Some days I honestly will put the can in the way back of the cabinet and she still manages to find it! So I know it is not just a can she wants to play with but this one imparticular. How strange!

So, I thought this was both cute and extremely weird and something that I should probably document!

Comments

  1. It is true, sometimes we just have to wonder what they are thinking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts