Mother's Day
I could not help but feel ridiculously blessed this past Mother's day as I feel like everything around me is just perfect. I really do feel this way.
As I woke up, Jimmy pulled me close, and we talked for a little bit. Then we picked up our adorable little Izaac, who was asleep next to us in his pack n' play. We cuddled and adored him for a little bit, when our sweet Lexi came in and joined us. To top it off, I could hear my incredible mother over in her room. What a perfect moment. It honestly took everything in me to not just burst into tears of joy.
I feel so so so blessed to have been given the mother I was. I do not think it's possible to get down in words just how much she means to me and how wonderful she is. I really think the world of her. And I have loved and appreciated every single second of her being here the last couple of weeks. Not too sure, what I'm going to do the day she leaves.....
And now I feel so so so blessed to have been given two amazing, cute, fun, and healthy children. They are my dream come true. I am living my dream. Being a mother is all that I have ever wanted and I just cannot be grateful enough to my Heavenly Father and my Jimmy for letting me be one.
I'm telling you, I feel as if things really are perfect!
Mother's day itself was very sweet. Jimmy made us my fav, blueberry pancakes, which were out of this world! and I got to spend the morning with my little boy, while everyone else went to Church. I then, got to have a relaxing afternoon with my sweetheart and children until we had a great dinner over at Bret n Tevs.
We also had tons of flowers to brighten the day. How fun. I'll always love fresh flowers on my kitchen table and it was so fun to see so many. Thank you to everyone who brought them to us.
As I woke up, Jimmy pulled me close, and we talked for a little bit. Then we picked up our adorable little Izaac, who was asleep next to us in his pack n' play. We cuddled and adored him for a little bit, when our sweet Lexi came in and joined us. To top it off, I could hear my incredible mother over in her room. What a perfect moment. It honestly took everything in me to not just burst into tears of joy.
I feel so so so blessed to have been given the mother I was. I do not think it's possible to get down in words just how much she means to me and how wonderful she is. I really think the world of her. And I have loved and appreciated every single second of her being here the last couple of weeks. Not too sure, what I'm going to do the day she leaves.....
And now I feel so so so blessed to have been given two amazing, cute, fun, and healthy children. They are my dream come true. I am living my dream. Being a mother is all that I have ever wanted and I just cannot be grateful enough to my Heavenly Father and my Jimmy for letting me be one.
I'm telling you, I feel as if things really are perfect!
Mother's day itself was very sweet. Jimmy made us my fav, blueberry pancakes, which were out of this world! and I got to spend the morning with my little boy, while everyone else went to Church. I then, got to have a relaxing afternoon with my sweetheart and children until we had a great dinner over at Bret n Tevs.
We also had tons of flowers to brighten the day. How fun. I'll always love fresh flowers on my kitchen table and it was so fun to see so many. Thank you to everyone who brought them to us.
Comments
Post a Comment