Eleven!


Eleven months old! Geeez this kid just won't stop growing!

He just keeps on getting bigger! I keep thinking maybe he'll slow down now lol but so far, that hasn't been the case.

He is now 23 pounds and wearing 12-18 month clothes. Lexi is STILL wearing some 18 month things so it is just so mind boggling to me that he is SO big!!

But it's okay Izaac, because with your weight, I feel it's been somewhat easier for me to lose mine! =) So for that, I guess I owe you a thank you!

Right now you are just awesome (okay, you always have been). But this month has just been SUPER easy with you! Even more than usual. All you want to do is explore stuff so as long as you have something to explore, you are good to go.

The messes that come along with your exploring though, well that's another story. You are in EVERYTHING! Books, cd's, dvd's, toys, dishes, the garbage.... everything in your reach is taken down, thrown, chewed on, or stomped on. But hey, you are happy! And that's what I like most!

And for the record... you are starting to listen to the word "NO". We are hoping in the next month, you will understand a little bit more.... cuz well, it's not always fun to get up 188 times after finally sitting down but we know eventually you'll put the spanking and the word together. =)

We have also learned that you don't care for one second just how smelly or gross something is, you'll eat it. Our bathroom doors all have to be shut immediately after we leave the premises now because... let's just say, you have had your fair share of toilet bowl water (not the worse thing... except when maybe a certain toddler doesn't flush her business)... yes I think it's safe to say that I have gagged a couple times now this past month after discovering you and your findings.

Needless to say, even Lexi doesn't leave that bathroom door open anymore lol

You are also eating some good stuff too though =) You actually don't mind a lot of vegetables and you love pears! As far as other food goes, your favorite is without a doubt either pizza (no surprise there) or mac and cheese! You actually eat more of it than Lexi does!

And you are starting to say mama!! You only say it when you are unbelievably furious, which isn't that often, but you DO say it! And that's what counts! Best sound ever!

You sleep through the night now only half of the week. Sometimes you wake up for a bottle and some nights you don't. And some nights I give you one and some nights I don't.

And you usually wake up between 5-6 in the morning, BUT if Lexi is still alseep and I'm tired, if I give you a bottle in bed, you'll actually fall back asleep till like 7-8. So it's really REALLY nice =)

Let's see... you are not walking yet but you are walking along everything. Though, you don't really show an interest in walking on your own. My guess is it will still be a few months.

You still chew on your blanket before falling asleep. It's probably my favorite thing about you =) It's THAT adorable and I hope you don't plan on stopping soon.

You love to take legos apart
You still roar like an animal all day long
You can get up the stairs in a matter of seconds
You love closing doors
You love clapping!
You love hiding under your crib and popping out and in of your crib mattress (you laugh hysterically as you do this)
You HATE and I mean hate hate hate getting undressed and dressed. It's seriously a work out to change you and we are literally both panting when it's done.
You love to listen to music
You LOVE the outdoors and just crawling around in the sticks and dirt.
And you love being read to.

OH! and you got your top two teeth this month!

You are one cute baby and we still just love you more than words! Happy eleven months baby boy! =)














Comments

Popular Posts