March
Just some pictures of the month of March around here
Me and the kids spend SO much time out on our deck, so I thought... I should bring up the basketball hoop from the play room downstairs!
These two seriously wore their "camping hats" all day that day
Feeding the duckies
Can't even explain how much I love this girl
Trying to eat as many rocks as possible before mommy would pop them back out
One Sunday morning before church, when we actually had time to spare!
Such good friends! I love it!
Lexi has started to thoroughly enjoy me wrapping her up in her blanket like a "taco"
It is a daily request before having to get dressed
Just another day at the park! And this time it was just me and the kids, so I spent some extra time taking pictures! hehe so fun!
Asking the "baby dino" if "he is okay?"
First time down the big slide! He actually LOVED it! Such a brave little guy!
Can you tell that we really do spend a lot of time out on the deck? =)
Enjoying their afternoon pops
First watermelon of the Spring!
I just thought them looking out the window together was just too cute not to take a picture!
Makin' mommy some pancakes!
Because the day before, mommy made them some special Mickey Mouse ones!
Enjoying some good ole' Elefun!
And last but not least, some laundry basket fun!
It was a pretty good month. Life is great! =)









You are living your dream, aren't you? Lucky kiddos!
ReplyDeleteI really am! I don't know who's got it better than me! =) love you!
ReplyDelete