My Cleaning Bug


Izaac has become my cute little cleaning bug over here. 

Every single time he sees me start to clean, he wants to offer his help and well who could say no to that!

So I usually just give him a wipe (you would think I had just given him 10 candies) and he cleans everything in sight!

He is also starting to help with putting some of the dishes away, washing windows with mommy, and has gotten to be exceptional at cleaning up his toys!

... The toy part took a little bit of time but now if "Clean Up" is mentioned, he is usually lightening fast to get the job done! 

*In nursery just this past Sunday, I was told he was the ONLY kid actually picking up!" 
Yes my heart completely skipped a beat! =) *

Love this crazy little cleaning frenzied boy!



(And for the record, Lexi is still pretty awesome at cleaning too, 
Man, I am one lucky mama!)

Comments

Popular Posts