We Love You Daddy!!

I truly believe fathers are the back bone of families. 
Their influence and example is beyond substantial.

Unfortunately, I feel our society today tries to ignore their significance or we just tend to ignore this  whole topic in general. 
When the truth is, we NEED good fathers and always will.

It is amazing looking at some statistics out there. In countless bad situations, drugs, abuse, homicide, rape, to name a few, fathers were more than often absent. 

Luckily for me, I have been blessed with an amazing father myself and can now watch as Jimmy is an amazing father to our children. 


As far as our Father's Day went:
It was a nice low key day. Oh and it was hot! 

We didn't make Daddy breakfast in bed this year but only because he said he would rather eat at the table with everyone. So that is what we did. =)

And for dinner, he got one of his favorites, paprika chicken with rolls, rice, and corn.

Here is a picture from after Church that day. 
(Notice the kids are holding their ties they made for daddy from primary and nursery)

Can you tell it was hot from their rosy cheeks? =)


And here are the cupcakes I made that morning for Elder's Quorum. 
I figured a fishing theme would be cute for all the men/daddies.



The ones left behind didn't last long after we got home from church lol
What is it about 1 o'clock church when everyone just comes home ravenous? 


We played games that night together.
(I even let him win)

 I am so thankful for Jimmy and all he does.

One of the things I love most in this world is watching Jimmy with our kids. 
Thank you babe for giving this role your all. 


Here are some of the questions we asked Lexi about her daddy:

What do you like most about Daddy? Playing with him

What does he look like? Like Jimmy

What is Daddy's favorite color? White

What is Daddy's favorite animal? Lions

What is Daddy's favorite food? Broccoli (laughing)

What is Daddy's favorite thing to do? Play with me

What is Daddy's job? "Peeeassse" (police)

What makes Daddy happy? Laughing

What makes Daddy sad? When I don't eat my dinner

What makes Daddy mad? When people get angry

We love you Daddy!!

Comments

Popular Posts