What is That????
One day while we were at Jake and Cari's earlier in June, Zizah and Izaac were out back in their yard and I decided I should go and check on them. (Only because it was like 500 degrees outside and I wanted to make sure they were both still conscious... they had been out there for awhile)
At first I couldn't find them but then went over to the little ally to the left of the house. Sure enough they were both there and alive. =)
And Izaac was holding something.
For a good couple minutes I thought it was just a rock.
Then I heard the chirping lol.
Sure enough he was holding a baby bird.
Poor thing. Pigeon or not... I still felt bad.
Falling out of your nest and being discovered by a 2 and 3 year old, isn't really the greatest thing lol
Who knows how long they were passing and squeezing him.
It was a cute sight though.
Jake tried to save him for a little bit but eventually he was put back.
Poor ugly little bird.


Comments
Post a Comment