Peanut Butter Discovery

 One Summer day (sometime in July) we made some peanut butter oatmeal cookies. 
And I thought I should post about it simply because since then, peanut butter has been much more well received over here. Both kids have never really liked it.


However, since making these cookies, Izaac will request, what we now like to call "a peanut butter spoon" (some peanut butter on a spoon) on a daily basis. 


The spoon.... 

clearly, is a lot less messy than eating out of the jar itself


"Helping" mommy clean up after making cookies.... and after divulging oneself in the peanut butter


"Maybe I can still taste the peanut butter?"

.....Umm no Lex, that's gross.....


And of course, someone saw an opportunity as soon as mom walked away for ONLY 2 minutes...


Gotta love being a mom =)
Oh!, and peanut butter =)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts