Bubble Hack Fail
Early May, I ventured onto one of those "mommy hack's" sites. I think they are just so awesome! So every now and then I love to go on one of them and get some fun new ideas.
Some of them have actually been life changing!
However, this bubble one was not...
LOL
At first I thought a bubble refills container outside would be brilliant!
I mean, the kids are constantly asking me to do bubbles! And so I felt like I was always opening up a new bottle, scrounging up old bottles or bubble wands, or watching those new bottles be poured out in 10 seconds time.
So why not just fill up a big container and leave it out there???
Well because... they'll spill even more bubbles, lose all the wands on the first day, and go through a bazillion paper cups in less than 5 minutes. Obviously it is way more fun to push the button and have soap come out, than it is to actually blow bubbles
Mom fail....
(Maybe when they are a bit older it will work better)
So back to the regular joe-smoe individual bottles it is










Comments
Post a Comment