"Mom! Come Quick!!"
One morning when I was working outside in the yard, the kids came out and were completely frantic.
"Mom! There is a hummingbird in the house!", "Come now!", "Come on!"
And being the awesome mom that I am, I told them it was probably just some big bee or fly and that I needed to finish up outside first... I mean, I was in the zone out there.
(And a bird in the house... really???)
They egged me on a little bit longer but I remained outside for another 20 minutes or so =)
When I came back in and got a drink in the kitchen, I heard some pretty loud buzzing....
Only to find out that there was in fact a hummingbird flying around in our living room!
Poor little guy was obviously trying to find a way out but couldn't seem to figure out how.
It made me laugh and I realized I probably should trust Lexi's judgement a little bit more lol
Anyways, I got Jimmy and together we were able to scoot the thing into Jimmy's hands.
And after some fascination and pictures, we let him go free.
It made for a fun morning.




Comments
Post a Comment