Dash!

Well we got our own blog! We decided that even though we are apart of the Wall family blog, that we still do not record as much as we should. Because we should! We have an incredible life out here in Hawaii and we need to take advantage of this new technology so we can remember it all! One of the main reasons for our change of perspective, is our new member of our family... Dash. =) Now that we have him, it's no longer just Jimmy and I and so we feel more of a need to savor the memories as our family starts to grow! So, although he is only 2 pounds, Dash has become a huge part of us already!

He is a fox terrier/chihuahua and is just absolutely the cutest thing! He is definitely already spoiled as we continue to let him sleep in our bed and never let him cry for more than about... 10 seconds =)He is so fun to watch and he sleeps so much! He also loves to cuddle and play. Just today, as I was reading, he snuggled right up on top of me in bed. We couldn't have found a more perfect match for our small familia.
And now our next addition equals BABY! Hopefully sooner than later =)
ya!!! You got a blog. Now maybe we will be able to know more of what is going on with you guys. I love the background you have. We will miss you guys this weekend. I will take pix so you can see how it all went down. love you both!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I know... we are so sad we can't be there. It is going to be such a beautiful baptism, I'm sure. Hopefully, Malik understands. Have a safe ride down!
ReplyDelete