Tolmachoff Farms
At Tolmachoff Farms in Glendale, we went "pumpkin picking". We didn't exactly get to pick pumpkins from a patch but it was still really fun. One of the attractions that they had at the farm was a corn maze and I actually thought it was pretty cool. I wished that we could have played in it more. I thought it would have been really fun to play tag or something. Also, it would be awesome to play in at night! It was probably the biggest corn maze I have ever been in. I enjoyed walking in it with Jimmy and the family. The corn tasted pretty good too =)
We also got to do some other fun stuff. There were lots of spots to take pics, farm animals, and lots of little games/attractions. I am glad that we went. And we were lucky and found a really nice, round, plump, pumpkin. And we got some great salsa!



Comments
Post a Comment