Diamondbacks Game!
A couple of weeks ago, Jimmy and I went to a diamondbacks game. It was so much fun! I was a little hesitant because it wasn't my lovely yankee stadium but I actually really enjoyed being there. It was very different from yankee stadium. It almost seemed like a renegades game to me. There were lots of games and activities between innings and it did not seem as important. And because of this, we talked and laughed throughout the entire game as we watched. I was very happy. Jimmy opted for chicken fingers and fries and I got a hot dog. I honestly believe that hot dogs always taste better at stadiums and I think I will always be faithful to them for as long as I go to sports events. I actually look forward to getting one each time! We noticed while we were walking to our seats that they have picnic seating and we definitely want to sit there a lot next year. It seems like it would be a lot of fun and we have heard that they are way cheap! We are excited that we both really liked this place because now we have at least one date place in Arizona! (we like to have our places that always make us happy and that we can call our own) So it was a really great night! Next.... the Cardinals game!!!
And don't worry NY Yankees, we will always be fans!
And don't worry NY Yankees, we will always be fans!


Comments
Post a Comment