Happy Birthday Slim!
About eight years ago I met my Slim. We met on a school bus in high school when Jimmy "accidentally" threw gum in my hair. I never would have guessed back then that, that boy was my future husband. But sometimes, God has a different schedule and plan for us then we think and I thank God for giving me Jimmy every single day. As everyone knows, our relationship hasn't exactly ever been "normal". But I could not have asked or even dreamed of a better husband. Jimmy brings out the best in me. He supports me, helps me, and loves me. He helps me see things from a different perspective and he always lets me have fun! I could never thank him enough. I am a lucky girl! And I am so excited about spending eternity with him. I will always love celebrating his birthday because he is what I am most grateful for. I am glad he was born =) and I am glad he found me. Happy 24th Birthday Slim. I love you!!
Plus he's super hott!!!!

Slim shady? LOL. Feliz cumpleanos.
ReplyDeleteHaha noo, I used to call him Slimmy but then it got shortened to slim =)
ReplyDelete