A Quarter of a 100

Yes, Jimmy is now 25 years of age (a quarter of a 100). This means he is one forth the way done with his life here on earth... he will live to be 100 =). He went out with the boys for his bday. I was a bit nervous considering that he despises (or did) sushi which is what they were intending on eating but he said he actually enjoyed it so I was happy. Thanks boys for takin him out... though I did miss him for the time being (I was specifically uninvited by a particular brother of mine). He also went to the driving range but they were nice enough to stop by before hand to at least have some cake and ice cream.  And we had a good time after they brought him back for good =)


Jimmy asked for a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and for it not to be "too fancy". LOL so I did my best. It was pretty yummy and Jimmy and I finished it off in 3 days.... probably not the smartest thing to keep around a cake in my house when trying to loose those baby pounds but nevertheless it stayed and it got eaten =)








Anyways on a more serious note, I still am taken back at how much my love grows for my husband. Every day I love him more. We've been through a lot and it's amazing to know that the matter what we will continue to make it through. He makes me happy =) Slim, you are my best friend and have been since I was 15. I love you and look forward to many more birthdays. 75 more to be exact (as I will live to be 101) =)

Comments

  1. Now that he's 25, time to hit the hardwood again! Come back to basketball Jimmy! Before you get too old!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts