My 24th Birthday!

This will definitely be one of the more memorable birthdays of mine! 
I will tell you why....

 Shortly after Jimmy got to work on my birthday, he called me, after receiving a notification that our Verizon bill was a bit over than it usually is.... 200 dollars over. He asked me to call Verizon to see what was up. I was scared to death before I called, hoping it was a mistake or at least not my fault. 
Ya... it wasn't a mistake and oh it was my fault =(. 

So a fight like I had predicted, erupted and pretty much lasted up until the second Jimmy got home from work. It was an all day fight. So when Jimmy still wanted to go out I was pretty reluctant. I really did not want to go out at all because I was sad, mad, and tired. But since Jimmy was so insistent we went. We dropped Lexi off at Tevia's and I could tell she was not in the best mood either. No offense to Tevia as I'm sure I was in a worser mood, but now I was concerned about both her and Lexi. Now I didn't want to go even more. I didn't want someone to have to watch a baby that wasn't their's while they were in a bad mood. So I felt terrible to leave Lexi. But again my insistent husband insisted. So off to the cheesecake factory we went. During the waiting time, I text Tevia to check on things and to tell her that there was a bit of a wait. She responded with several texts asking me about how long it would take. This worried me even more. I just figured she really wanted us to get back to get Lexi...

Well, Jimmy insisted once more that we stay so we eventually sat and had dinner. Dinner was good. I had the crab cake sandwich and Jimmy had the parmigiana chicken sandwich. And Jimmy and I made up. BUT after dinner we got into yet another fight....

As we were just 5 seconds from Tevia's to get Lexi, Jimmy turned the car around and said he needed to go home first. Oh my goodness. This made no sense whatsoever. He said he had to get something. Oh... and he was texting while driving which I HATE!! He said he was texting his sister. And I was furious. Well he kept driving till we got to our house and teary eyed me noticed something peculiar.... Bret and Tevia's van in the neighbor's driveway. But still... really had no clue what was going on.

So we stepped inside and not only was there a brand new AWESOME computer, the whole entire house was decorated. I mean everywhere. On the doors, the walls, the floor. It was amazing. And then I heard voices so as we approached the big play room, everyone shouted surprise. They had decorated while we were away and had brought me a DQ cake with a football theme. It was so nice!  And it was all Jimmy's idea! (and it was Tevia he was texting to tell her we were almost there!)

I have never been surprised like that before! And I actually felt pretty guilty for being mad at Jimmy. He is an incredible husband!
Here are some pics of the day!








Comments

Popular Posts