Tommy and Holly's Wedding!!

SECOND COX FAMILY TRIP!!
SAN DIEGO NOVEMBER 2011

This was another great trip! Lexi wasn't too thrilled about being in the car, due to the last 10 hour trip but she was a trooper and was quite enjoyable. We went for Tommy and Holly's wedding which I thought was wonderful. I cried a little as I watched my brother make a promise to be with Holly for forever. 
It was really amazing to know that he has found someone who he truly loves. And I have to say, I absolutely love Holly. I think she is seriously a perfect match for my little bro!

The trip was quick. Drove in Tuesday night, had the wedding and luncheon on Wednesday and then went home on Thursday. The only bad thing about this trip was how we had to sleep with Lexi! haha I really DO NOT understand how parents sleep with their babies! She kept me up both nights with her little cues and sounds!

Here are some pics to document the occasion! They are mostly from Tevia!














Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts