10 months!



Ok so before I forget, I want to record some things about our sweet little girl.

Lexi loves....

to open and close doors (before I hung towels over each one, she would continually get stuck in rooms and then cry to be let out)

take all her clothes out of her drawers. Actually to clarify... she loves to take anything out of any draw

to be in the water!

being tickled, mainly on her thighs

to listen to music and dance (moves her arms and bounces up and down when she hears almost any kind of tune)

to be tossed in the air

to be read to. Her favorite book by far is Brown Bear Brown Bear. She can flip through the pages for a good 10 minutes



Lexi is now....

Eating practically everything... spaghetti, mac & cheese, beans, to name a few

Opening my eyes with her little pointer finger if i close them for too long

Drinking from a cup... well at least in the bath tub (though I must say, she is getting quite good at it)

Offering us and other babies her food... this has become somewhat of a problem in church lol

Not wanting to go to bed! She is still sleeping great, however she now will usually put up a fight when she knows it is "bedtime"

Twisting the knobs off of cabinets and drawers (yes she will sit there and actually twist and turn them)

Understanding more words, such as baba, dash, dada, juice, and sometimes no =)

Starting to realize when she is intentionally not allowed to have something. Starting to get mad and kick her legs

and she is WALKING EVERYWHERE! She has basically stopped crawling for good. And she is pretty fast too. Makes me almost have an ulcer every time we are near the pool. 



Lexi also has two teeth now! on the bottom! 

She is getting SO big!!!!




Donut Time!
What to wear, what to wear




First new sneakers!

Loves to drink the bath water... maybe I am a bad mom for letting her do this?
First popsicle!!

Definitely a new favorite food!
Already starting to climb
Watchin some sports with daddy

Comments

  1. I love love love those little legs! She's a keeper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ya I think we'll keep this one =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts