Done Done Done!!

Some times it seemed like this day would never come.

But it finally did!!!

I could not be more proud of my sweetheart. It was definitely challenging at times for him to do this, but I can't even say how attractive it was to watch him, try, learn, succeed, progress, and work. He was so motivated, committed, and determined.

He definitely has been a true example of one chasing his dreams.

I am so happy that Izaac came a bit early so that we could all be there at his Graduation. It was very special to see. When they had all the graduates walk up front, I couldn't help but cry a little as Jimmy just looked so professional. I just am so proud of him. It was also so touching to see Lexi's face light up when she saw him. It was clear, she was also so proud of her daddy.

In fact, at the end, she kept leaving me to go up and find Daddy. She loves him so (even if she threw up on him at the end).... Mommy might of given her too much candy to keep her quiet.... woops.

Now we are crossing our fingers for a job. For Jimmy, it could be anywhere. For me, HOPING it's somewhere where we don't have to move. But we will see. I know that God has a plan for us and I just have to trust him.

Congrats Babe. You did it!!










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts