Family



"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich."

I just had to take a minute tonight, as I wait for Izaac to fall asleep, to say how incredibly thankful I am for family. Jimmy and I could not be more blessed with both of our families.

Just this past week with Izaac, Jacob and Cari will and have, taken Lexi at any time, no questions asked, and the same goes for their car. Bret and Tevia came to see us in the hospital and Tevs was able to take pics which I honestly could not be more grateful for. They too lend their car when needed and this next week Tevs "wants" to bring us dinner. How can you beat brothers and sisters like this?!

My mom is now here. Even after a traumatic incident with my dad this past week. She is here to just help. To support and help. To be an amazing mother. 

Jimmy's family has sent gift after gift. I swear Izaac's side of the closet has quadrupled this past week. We have gotten flowers, cards, the best double stroller ever! and so much more. 

We are so so blessed to have the families we do. 
I hope you guys know how much you mean to us and how much we appreciate all you do. 

Comments

  1. You speak words of wisdom, Kathy. Family is what it's all about... in the good times and the crazy times. :) love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts