Happy 1 Month!
Somehow, (I for one do not know) Izaac is already a month old!! I swear it feels like he was just born... UM.. two days ago! But the records stand to prove me wrong.
So yes, Izaac you are currently one month old, weighing in at a big 10 pounds! Woo hoo!! Being only 6 lb, 9 oz, when we took you home, we are thoroughly impressed. In fact, you grew so fast, I was actually a bit worried about you. You were 7 lbs within the first three days. 8 lbs at two weeks, and then 9 lbs at week three. It is no question that you are quite the ferocious little eater!
You have such a strong suck and did since the minute you came out! I am pretty sure you are going to be a binky baby, as when you finish your meal, you still like to suck on something for a little while longer. We don't mind though! As long as you are happy! Which you ARE!
You have been such a joy since the minute you entered our lives. You really are such a good baby!!!
I was so nervous and worried about having two at a time so young but Izaac, you have made this so much easier than I thought! (You have been great too Lex)
So far, most of your days consist of you eating, some fun wake time (usually your sister is up in your face during this time because you are just so fascinating and cute as you look all around!) and then sleep. So amazing!
Your only fussy time is between 8-10pm. For some reason, you just don't like this time, but within each day, you are handling this time better and better. At first, it was hard for me to even calm you down at all, and now I generally can keep you happy as long as it is bright, I am close and talking, and you got your binky.
And you are sleeping great too! For about the first month, you would never go more than three hours. In fact, you could literally have been called a clock. Your body knew exactly when to eat, (sleeping or not). It's why your fussy time is always the same too. You are just so scheduled! But I actually love this! It helps me know more what you want, need, and what to expect.
But now! the last three nights, you have slept between 5-6 hours. This I am so so grateful for! Keep it up!
Some other things about you...
You already like baths
You have the most gorgeous hands
You also have just the perfect face!
You already look around when you hear voices, especially Lexi's
You must be quite the little trooper and have a great threshold for pain, because sometimes Lexi is far too aggressive but it never seems to bother you
You are again, such a good eater!
You love your binky
You do so well in the bouncy chair, it's definitely your favorite place to lounge
You like to be bounced rather than rocked
You seem to like me talking more than my singing =)
You make the cutest little faces already and have already started smiling! None of can ever stop staring at you!
We love you so! And are so grateful you stuck with us!









He is adorable!
ReplyDelete