Life at 26
A couple weeks ago I turned 26....
I understand now why birthdays aren't so fun. I no longer want to get older! 25 still sounded young. 26 is just on its way to thirty... and well, that is a VERY scary thought!
Nevertheless, the day was still pretty good. =)
I got to wake up in Phoenix at Jake and Cari's which was fun because I got to play with their cute kiddos and not feel like I had any chores to do.
I got to go out to lunch at my favorite place with my boyfriend (fav part of the day) and we even got cheesecake!
And I got new glasses! I have been needing new glasses for almost a year! My prescription has changed and my old lenses were broken and the frames kept falling off my nose.
So since we got the new HSA card in the mail when we got back home, Jimmy let me go and get them without any of the kids. Which was super nice, even though I wish he was there to help pick them out.
I was in kind of a crazy mood (sugar hyped and all) so I got a different kind of pair than I usually would pick. =)
And that night we were able to spend the entire time together which to me is just so so wonderful in itself.
Oh! And I got to spend some time in the hot tub with my fav girl!
Fun birthday! Even though, not to thrilled with the idea of being 26.
But I do have to say that I really am so so happy at where I am in my life. This is exactly where I want to be right now and I wouldn't have done any of it differently. Most of it is because of my sweet hubby. He drives me up the wall most of the time =) but he also makes me feel a joy that I just know I couldn't get from anybody else!
I understand now why birthdays aren't so fun. I no longer want to get older! 25 still sounded young. 26 is just on its way to thirty... and well, that is a VERY scary thought!
Nevertheless, the day was still pretty good. =)
I got to wake up in Phoenix at Jake and Cari's which was fun because I got to play with their cute kiddos and not feel like I had any chores to do.
I got to go out to lunch at my favorite place with my boyfriend (fav part of the day) and we even got cheesecake!
And I got new glasses! I have been needing new glasses for almost a year! My prescription has changed and my old lenses were broken and the frames kept falling off my nose.
So since we got the new HSA card in the mail when we got back home, Jimmy let me go and get them without any of the kids. Which was super nice, even though I wish he was there to help pick them out.
I was in kind of a crazy mood (sugar hyped and all) so I got a different kind of pair than I usually would pick. =)
And that night we were able to spend the entire time together which to me is just so so wonderful in itself.
Oh! And I got to spend some time in the hot tub with my fav girl!
Fun birthday! Even though, not to thrilled with the idea of being 26.
But I do have to say that I really am so so happy at where I am in my life. This is exactly where I want to be right now and I wouldn't have done any of it differently. Most of it is because of my sweet hubby. He drives me up the wall most of the time =) but he also makes me feel a joy that I just know I couldn't get from anybody else!
Jake took this picture of us that day and I actually just love it!

You cuite! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm glad to see you were treated royally - you deserve it!
ReplyDelete