Visiting and Sedona!

For Thanksgiving this year, we got to have the WHOLE family together!! It was especially fun for Jimmy and I this time because
1. We got to meet Bex for the first time!
2. We got to show mom and dad our new home!
and 3. It was just nice being with everyone since we are no longer just a 5 minute drive from Jacob and Bret's.

I was going to write some details down about the trip to Sedona and the fam's visit and make it more wordy but it's been too long and I just don't have it in me, so hear are just some pictures of the trip. We were mostly in Sedona together and I thought it was really special and fun. I don't think anything beats being all together. It's just the best.

Thanks Mom and Dad for getting us the house!




































Comments

Popular Posts