Phoenix In January

We went to Phoenix in January to see the fam and because Izaac had a doctor appointment. (I decided from talking to lots of moms here, that we should just keep our doctor in Phoenix, since we really like him).

It was a fun trip. We played some games, had some good food, had a picnic in the park, and enjoyed being with everyone. Oh, and we got some more fish on the way home.

It's still hard for me to drive around down there though. The one morning, I took Izaac to get some donuts for everyone, since he was up, ya know, at 5!, it really made me miss it. The roads, the stores, being so close to my brothers.

I'm lucky it's only about an hour away.

Anyways, we had lots of fun. Lex loved the park (especially the swings, she was very lucky her Aunt Cari was so sweet and pushed her for so long!), we loved our Chino Bandidos, and Izaac was awesome at his appointment!

Oh, and I was complemented at the park for having a nice arm! (we were throwing the football around). It's always fun to hear that! =)

Thanks Jake and Cari for letting us stay there!






Notice the band aid? Because Izaac had them from his shots, she too, wanted one... silly girl.

Comments

Popular Posts