Happy Easter!!
We woke up Easter morning to find that the Easter Bunny gave our home a little visit!
Both kids noticed the baskets on the table immediately and it was so fun seeing how excited they were to get their hands on these colorful baskets of treats!
We all played and ate some goodies for a little bit before we had to jump up and go to Church at 9!
Both of them were quite fond of the stuffed duck!
And Lexi opened almost every egg while we were all getting ready for Church.
I should have known she had a plan when I took this picture.
The family before Church
After Church we headed down to Phoenix to have dinner with the family. And it was SO awesome!
I loved being with everyone, I didn't have to make a thing! and everything was absolutely delicious!
Thanks so much Tevs!
Here are some more pictures.
I just loved Lexi's dress that Grandma got her this year.
Haha this picture cracks me up everytime! Such a cheesy smile and pose!
Happy Easter!!
I am so grateful for my Savior and all he has done. Because of him, we can be an eternal family.










You have such a sweet, beautiful family!
ReplyDelete