Paper Eggs
Even though we did not decorate real eggs with Daddy this year, we still got to do a fun family home evening where we decorated paper ones together.
It really is probably a good thing (don't quote me on that) that we don't live close by to a craft store anymore, because well, I swear each season they come out with more and more cute stuff!
We had a fun night and I LOVED that Jimmy got into it and even used ribbon on one! Sometimes he is just so awesome! =)
It really is probably a good thing (don't quote me on that) that we don't live close by to a craft store anymore, because well, I swear each season they come out with more and more cute stuff!
We had a fun night and I LOVED that Jimmy got into it and even used ribbon on one! Sometimes he is just so awesome! =)

Comments
Post a Comment