I Have an Opinion
The last month or so, Izaac has discovered the concept of opinions, and more importantly, that he can and surely does have one....
about everything.
Izaac has always been ridiculously easy going but recently there have been lots of incidents where he is on the floor, just raging away.
The nice thing is though, that it usually doesn't even phase me. Thanks to Lexi, I have come to realize that it's usually best to ignore it and that it's just a phase and not a big deal.
So when he throws his head back and slams his body on the floor (which looks like he is trying to do everything he can to get a concussion or some sort of serious injury) I usually just smile and turn away...
or ya know, take pictures =)
he doesn't like this lol
BUT eventually will get up, find his blanket, pout and "tell" me his sad story, and then is back to smiles.
It is crazy how these phases come and go but even more crazy that our little Iz is becoming much more of a toddler.
Where oh where did my baby go?
Oh, and Izaac, I still love you
ALOT
and.... am sorry about the pictures =)


Comments
Post a Comment