The Play Factory


One of the last weekends in August, me and Lexi made the trip down to Phoenix, just us girls. We stayed at Jake and Cari's one night and then the next day, had the opportunity to go to the "Play Factory" in Phoenix with Cari, Speed, and Zizah. 

And I am so happy that we got to go! Thank you Cari for inviting us!

First of all, it was so weird just having one kid! It was actually pretty funny to me just how bittersweet this was.  Part of me absolutely loved it! OMGSH, having JUST Lexi.... um CAKE! And also it was so nice to have some quality one on one time.

But part of me honestly ached for Izaac. I really did miss him and I kept thinking of all the things he would have done or liked at the place.  Oh! and I also found myself looking for him many times, frantically thinking, "Oh my goodness! where did he go?!" 

So the one kid thing was strange!

But it was so much fun. I loved getting to hang out with Cari and of course Speed and Zizah.




 And I loved watching Lexi in a "her element" kind of place. She just loves to climb, jump, and go and so this place was perfect for her. 

No she's not scared, here is just her regular, "Lexi, smile for the camera!" face =)


Haha now here, she might have bit a bit concerned 
And it was so cute watching her want to be around Speed so much. She definitely likes her cousin. Here in the video is her telling this other kid, that he could go down first because she was waiting for Speed.


And even though she loved this big slide and went down it a bazillion times, the other slide was actually her favorite. 

I gotta say, it was FAST! It wasn't a bouncy one but a very sleek and someone steep one. You really just zoomed on down! And of course, she LOVED it. 

Yes the netting around it, made it look quite sketchy... =)
She didn't particularly like the rock climbing lol. I am proud that she tried it though! 
I thought she would like it alot more than she did but she hated the harness so I think that was in the way of realizing what the actual activity was. 


Here is Speed doin' pretty good on his own!


OH and can't forget the picture of the girls pausing to watch Frozen for a minute. 

Because, ya know... they haven't seen that one before =)


We had a really good time and it was so nice because for the majority of our time there, it was seriously empty which was awesome.

After the play factory, the kids got some happy meals and me and Cari opted for some Chino Bandido's... YUM! and shortly after that me and Lex headed back home. We actually stopped at the outlets for a little bit too. 

Fun quick trip =)


Comments

Popular Posts