Christmas Eve 2014
*Small miracle*
I thought I lost all these pictures but as I went to write my next blog, I saw that I had already uploaded some of my Christmas Eve pictures, and just hadn't got to writing about it yet.
Christmas Eve was a lot of fun last year.
Although the food wasn't too great, it was fun being in Old Town Cottonwood, and having dinner with everyone.
We went to the Tavern on the Grill.
And then when we came home, it was really cute to do the Nativity with the kids, sing some songs, and read some scriptures.
We also watched a short video on the birth of Christ and I just felt the spirit so strong.
I am so grateful for my Savior and for the the life that he has lived for all of us.
It was also very touching to me because as I sat there and looked around, I just felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude and joy.
I am just so blessed to have such an amazing family, to know the true meaning of Christmas, and to be able to enjoy it in a warm and beautiful home.
Merry Christmas Eve!









Comments
Post a Comment