Ho Ho Ho! Merrrrrry Christmas!
My only picture of Christmas lol
Christmas 2014 was amazing.
It was so fun watching the kids open all the gifts.
It's definitely become one of my favorite times to be a parent.
My favorite moment was Lexi opening her dollhouse. I have been waiting for her to get a dollhouse for a really long time now and seeing her play with it for about 20 minutes, while ignoring all other presents was so fun for me.
Izaac's favorite gift this year was his tooth brush.
Recently, every house that we go to, he hunts tooth brushes down and then of course, puts them in his mouth, and transfers as many germs as possible, so we finally decided to slip one in his stocking.
And all morning long, he wouldn't let it go lol
It was cute.
I won't go into details about all the other gifts and such but I will say that again, it was so wonderful being with family.
Beckham was hilarious to watch.
He just has such a fun enthusiasm about everything. Each gift for him was just as exciting as the last. He is such a fun kid!
Thanks for being with us guys =)
Later that day after some traditional biscuits and berries, we all headed down to Phoenix to be with the rest of the family.
This was so fun too.
It was so nice being all together.
It's getting to be more and more rare to all be in the same domain lol
Man, I love Christmas. I already can't wait for this year! =)
Happy Christmas!

Comments
Post a Comment